Mid - Senior Front-End Web Developer
|Job Type||Job Location||Job Level||Application Deadline|
|Permanent||Cape Town||Mid-Senior||25 May 2017|
|Job Location||Cape Town|
|Application Deadline||25 May 2017|
· Responsive Development processes and technologies
· Experience with various frameworks (Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
· Experience with CSS systems like LESS or SASS
· Have worked across device formats (mobile apps, tablet, desktop…fridge)
· Experience in PHP
· Integrating with server-side languages and templating systems
· Knowledge of advanced CSS techniques (Transitions, animations, transforms)
· Good ol’ table layouts for you know what.
You'll be working with like-minded technologists and creatives who love what they do. Freedom to explore, but lots of work to get through.
Job Skills Requirements
· Three to five years experience working in digital agency environment
· Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, etc.)
· Alternatively, your preferred IDE environment. Sublime or Notepad++ works too.
· Worked with various CMS's, understand how they work and develop for them
· Must work well with others. This is a team sport.
· Attention to detail
· Able to manage time and deadlines
· Communicate effectively, even with non-techies (it's a pain we know...)
· Understanding of API’s
How to apply
- Clickety-click that big orange button
- Add your current & desired remuneration (in Rands please)
- Tell us when you'd be available to start (if successful)
- Attach your CV thingie
We review each application we receive and arrange interviews for short-listed candidates. After a first interview, we either proceed to second interviews or inform you of an unsuccessful application. Second interviews usually consist of a technical or creative task, depending on the role. If you’re successful in this round, we then decide to make an offer or go into negotiations. And if the stars align and the moon is in its 2nd quadrant, we may just have a new Itopian!
Please note, we get quite a few applications for our jobs, so if you don't hear from us one of two things has happened:
- We finally won that sweepstakes thing from those SMS's and are laying on a beach somewhere sipping mojitos
- Or more than likely, your application was unsuccessful... this time round.